Dental Health Articles
Riverside Heights Dental clinic in North Surrey has been part of your community for the past 15 years. Drs. Frank and Greg Marasa have a combined clinical experience in North Surrey of 35 years!
Read what our dental experts have to say about how to care for your teeth and your dental health in our blog. Come back often for new information and articles.
Tips on Choosing a Family Dentist in SurreyOctober 16th, 2014 | by Riverside Dental | in Dental Health | 0
Dental health should be important to every member of your family! Choosing a family dentist in Surrey is an important way to keep your family’s smiles healthy. Here are some tips for choosing your dentist.
- Look for a family dentist in Surrey who is located conveniently to you, whether that means someone close to your house, your office, or near public transit.
- Find an office with hours that work with your schedule. That may mean weekend or extended hours.
- You should be comfortable with your dentist and his or her staff, so you will not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns when it comes to your dental health.
- If you have children, it is important that your Surrey family dentist is experienced with kids. Children can be fearful of dental visits, but a good family dentist will make them feel comfortable.
- Your dentist should have the proper education and training to address your family’s oral health needs. You can find out your potential dentist’s background before booking an appointment.
- A full service dental office offers procedures like laser dentistry, orthodontics, and cosmetic enhancements like teeth whitening. Choosing a family dentist in Surrey who offers these extended services means more convenience for you.
- If you or one of your family members is very anxious about dental work, look for a dentist who offers oral sedation. Sedatives will calm and relax nervous patients, allowing them to have important dental procedures done without fear.
- When choosing a family dentist in Surrey, be sure your potential options are accepting new patients. You do not want to do a lot of research and decision making only to find that the practice in which you are interested is already fully booked!
The right family dentist is out there. You just have to figure out what you want, and go find it!